( 9 ) | 200 Enrolled
SAP E-Recruiting application offers organizations the recruiting management functions needed to locate appropriate talent, including intelligent electronic screening, filtering, sorting, and ranking.
In this SAP E-Recruiting training you will learn with hands on practice, live training and certification help from our global sap expert trainers. Online sap trainers provides you course materials, tutorial, Free demo, Training videos, sample SAP Interview questions, e-books including tips and tricks.
Get the best SAP E-Recruiting Training and practical lessons, SAP Training Videos by our experts and improve your technical skills.
SAP E-Recruiting ONLINE TRAINING
SAP E-Recruiting TRAINING VIDEOS
SAP E-Recruiting Training process
All the training sessions will be provided by LIVE Online Meeting using WebEx or GoToMeeting, with one-on-one trainer student Interaction in real time.
Also, we provide SAP E-Recruiting pre-recorded High quality real time training Videos.
Our Trainers are expert in implementation projects and support projects. In the training real time scenarios will be covered which helps the job seeker to handle the projects easily.
Who should join?
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project Managers
- Project team members
SAP E-Recruiting TRAINING Course Content
Introduction to SAP E-Recruitment
- HR050 Business Processes in Human Capital Management
SAP E-Recruitment Course Content
- Master data Recruitment
- Job Posting
- Talent Group
- Relationships Between E-Recruiting Objects
- Infotypes in SAP E-Recruiting
- Topic 04: Roles In Recruitment
- Authorizations (Recruitment)
- (Internal) Candidate
- (External) Candidate
- (Unregistered) Candidate – Service User
- Data Typist
- Restricted Recruiter
- Decision Maker
- Search Engine Access
Storage Of Data In Talent Warehouse
- Entry of the Candidate Profile
- Requisition, Question and Questionnaire Management
- Questionnaires in Talent Relationship Management (TRM)
- Questionnaires in Requisition
- Ranking of Candidates By Responses to a Questionnaire
- Posting Process Management Of Applications Applicant Tracking Talent Relationship Management Cross Processes
- Activity Management
- Workflow (Recruitment)
- System Administration
- Succession Planning Master Data
- Storage of Data in Talent Warehouse
- Management of Succession Plans
- Management of Succession Planning
- Talent Relationship Management (Succession Planning)
- Cross Processes (Succession Planning)
- Work Flows(Succession Planning)