SAP GST Training
( 7 ) | 195 Enrolled
SAP GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST) TRAINING -Essential Things to Know Before Implementing. Goods and Services Tax (GST) is now a fait accompli. SAP GST would amalgamate various Central and State taxes into a single tax, mitigate cascading or double taxation, and facilitate a common national market.
In this SAP GST training you will learn with hands on practice, live training and certification help from our global sap expert trainers. Online sap trainers provides you course materials, tutorial, Free demo, Training videos, sample SAP Interview questions, e-books including tips and tricks.
Get the best SAP GST Training and practical lessons, SAP GST Training Videos by our experts and improve your technical skills.
SAP GST Training
GST ONLINE TRAINING VIDEOS
SAP GST Training process
All the training sessions will be provided by LIVE Online Meeting using WebEx or GoToMeeting, with one-on-one trainer student Interaction in real time.
Our Trainers are expert in implementation projects and support projects. In the training real time scenarios will be covered which helps the job seeker to handle the projects easily.
Also, we provide SAP GST Training pre-recorded High quality real time training Videos.
Who should join?
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project Managers
- Project team members
SAP GST Training Course Content
Overview about GST- SAP GST Training
- Understanding impact of GST in customer SAP applications
- Understanding need for migrating from TAXINJ to TAXINN as a preparation for GST
- Checklist based approach to arrive at the total work involved in TAXINJ to TAXINN migration in customer
- SAP system.
- Data Migration
- User Training
Planning the work estimated in ‘Study’ step in sequence of activities to be carried out for migration from TAXINJ to TAXINN
- Learning Configuration steps
- Learning generic approaches for re-working customized developments
- cPrepare- SAP GST Training
- Operating SAP tool to identify open purchase documents
- Operating SAP tool to migrate open purchase documents from TAXINJ to TAXINN
Understanding the minimum scenarios to be tested to confirm a successful Migration
- Understanding SAP support schemes are available for any possible post Migration issues
- SAP Certified Application Associate – Sales & Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP6
- SAP Certified Application Associate – Financial Accounting with ERP 6.0 EhP6
- SAP Certified Application Associate – Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 onwards