SAP EP TRAINING
( 8 ) |220 Enrolled
SAP EP (SAP Enterprise Portal) quickly and effectively integrate SAP solutions, third-party applications, legacy systems, databases, unstructured documents, internal and external Web content, and collaboration tools. It uses open standards.
In this SAP EP training you will learn with hands on practice, live training and certification help from our global sap expert trainers. Online sap trainers provides you course materials, tutorial, Free demo, Training videos, sample SAP Interview questions, e-books including tips and tricks.
Get the best SAP EP Training and practical lessons, SAP Training Videos by our experts and improve your technical skills.
SAP EP ONLINE TRAINING
SAP EP TRAINING VIDEOS
SAP EP Training process
All the training sessions will be provided by LIVE Online Meeting using WebEx or GoToMeeting, with one-on-one trainer student Interaction in real time.
Also, we provide SAP EP pre-recorded High quality real time SAP training Videos.
Our Trainers are expert in implementation projects and support projects. In the training real time scenarios will be covered which helps the job seeker to handle the projects easily.
Who should join?
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project Managers
- Project team members
SAP EP TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
EP Administration Topics
- Brief SAP
- Introduction to SAP Netweaver & EP
- Motivation Portals & need for SAP EP
- SAP NW Architecture
- Portal Framework & Portal Runtime & Portal Services
- Building Blocks SAP EP
- SAP Enterprise Portal Architecture
Overview of End user Perspective
- Portal Login & Navigation
- Portal Interface
- Roles & Groups & Users
- Super Administration & User Administration & Content Administration
- Portal Personalization
- Introduction to Architecture
- User Management Engine & Management Tools
Introduction to Security Concepts & Authentication
- Authorization Concepts
- Sign On Single
Portal Platform Content
- Content Object Model
- Portal Content
- Portal Content Catalogue & Content Studio
- Object relations Delta Links & copies
- Working with iViews & Pages
- Working with Worksets & Roles
Importance of Management and Collaboration
- Importance of Knowledge Management
- Importance of CM (Content Management)
- Importance of Search & Classification (TREX)
- Importance of Collaboration & Unification Overview
Topics EP Development
- Portal Runtime
- Portal Object Development
- Introduction to Client Side Eventing
- Introduction to HTMLB Java