SAS DI (DATA INTEGRATION)
( 1 ) | 225 Enrolled
SAS Data Integration Studio product page on the Support Site has the latest news, samples, downloads, support information, training, and documentation.
In this SAS DI training you will learn with hands on practice, live training and certification help from our global SAS expert trainers. Online sap trainers provides you course materials, tutorial, Free demo, Training videos, sample SAS Interview questions, e-books including tips and tricks.
Get the best SAS DI Training and practical lessons, SAS Training Videos by our experts and improve your technical skills.
SAS DI ONLINE TRAINING
SAS DI TRAINING VIDEOS
SAS DI Training process
All the training sessions will be provided by LIVE Online Meeting using WebEx or GoToMeeting, with one-on-one trainer student Interaction in real time.
Also, we provide SAS DI pre-recorded High quality real time SAS training Videos.
Our Trainers are expert in implementation projects and support projects. In the training real time scenarios will be covered which helps the job seeker to handle the projects easily.
Who should join?
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project Managers
- Project team members
SAS DI TRAINING Course Content
- Overview of the SAS DI (Data integration) training
- Define the architecture of the platform for SAS Business Analytics.
- Describe the available interfaces.
- Define the change management feature of SAS Data Integration Studio.
- Creating Metadata for Source and Target Data
- Define administrative tasks to be performed for SAS Data Integration Studio.2. Describe the New Library Wizard.
- Use Register Tables wizard to register source data.
- Use Register Tables wizard to register metadata for a Microsoft Access database table using ODBC.
- Register metadata for a comma-delimited external file.
- Import and Export Metadata.
- Creating Metadata for Target Data and Jobs
- Describe features of the New Tables wizard.
- Explain SAS packages.
- Explain importing and exporting of relational metadata.
- Explain components of SQL Join’s Designer window.
- Investigate mapping and propagation.
- Work with performance statistics.
- Generate reports on metadata for tables and jobs.
- Define Impact and Reverse Impact Analysis.
- Working with Transformations
- Explain and work on the Extract and Summary Statistics transformation.
- Explain and work on the Loop transformations.
- Investigate where status handling is available.
- Explain and work on the Data Validation transformation.
- Explain and work on the Rank, Transpose, Append, List and Sort transformations.
- Explain and work on the Apply Lookup Standardization transformation.
- Define the Concept of a Checkpoint.
- Working with Tables and the Table Loader Transformation1. Explain reasons to use the Table Loader transformation.
- Explain various load styles provided by the Table Loader transformation.
- Explain various types of keys and how to define in SAS Data Integration Studio.
- Explain indexes and how to define in SAS Data Integration Studio.
- Explain Table Loader options for keys and indexes.
- Working with Slowly Changing Dimensions
- List the functions of the SCD Type 2 transformation.
- Work on business keys, surrogate and retained keys.
- Detect and track changes.
- Explain the Lookup transformation.
- Defining Generated Transformations
- Define SAS code transformation templates.
- Create a custom transformation
- Deploying Jobs
- Explain the types of job deployment available for SAS Data Integration Studio Jobs.
- Provide an overview of the scheduling process.
- Explain the types of scheduling servers.
- Explain the Schedule Manager in SAS Management Console.
- List the applications that can be used to create and execute stored processes.
- Describe deployment of SAS Data Integration Studio jobs as a SAS Stored Process.
- Import SAS code.