S/4 HANA Simple Finance
( 12 ) | 259 Enrolled
It consists of a set of interconnected financial management functions that provide real-time data from the enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications. SAP S/4HANA Finance training you will learn with hands on practice, live training and certification help from our global sap expert trainers. Online sap trainers provides you course materials, tutorial, Free demo, Training videos, sample SAP Interview questions, e-books including tips and tricks.
Get the best S/4 HANA Simple Finance Training and practical lessons, SAP Training Videos by our experts and improve your technical skills.
S/4 HANA Simple Finance ONLINE TRAINING
S/4 HANA Simple Finance TRAINING VIDEOS
SAP S/4 HANA Simple Finance Training process
All the training sessions will be provided by LIVE Online Meeting using WebEx or GoToMeeting, with one-on-one trainer student Interaction in real time.
Also, we provide SAP S/4 HANA Simple Finance pre-recorded High quality real time SAP training Videos.
Our Trainers are expert in implementation projects and support projects. In the training real time scenarios will be covered which helps the job seeker to handle the projects easily.
Who should join?
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project Managers
- Project team members
SAP S/4 HANA Simple Finance Training Course Content
Getting started with HANA and S/4 HANA
- Features of Technical
- Implementation Pre Requisites
- Importance of Universal Journal
- Central Finance
- Reporting Options
- Getting started with Fiori
- CO Integration
- Customizing Activities
- Prerequisites for new architecture
- Features of Asset Accounting
- customizations in the system powered by S/4 HANA
- Importance of Depreciation Calculation
- COPA Characteristics in Universal Journal
- Accounts & Cost elements
- Account assignments in Universal Journal
- COGS Break up in Accounts
- Variance Break up in Accounts
- Getting started with Central Finance
- Suspense Account purpose
- Mapping and Error handling
- Migration Procedure and Methodology
- Pre Requisites of Migration
- Post Migration
- Data Migration
- Data storage in Migration
- Importance of SFIN Add-on Versions