SAP VISTEX TRAINING
( 3 ) | 349 Enrolled
SAP Vistex is the global leader in pricing, contract, and incentive management solutions and services, providing unprecedented visibility into the breadth and depth of go-to-market programs and enabling businesses with insightful information that drive revenue.
In this SAP Vistex training you will learn with hands on practice, live training and certification help from our global sap expert trainers. Online sap trainers provides you course materials, tutorial, Free demo, Training videos, sample SAP Interview questions, e-books including tips and tricks.
Get the best SAP Vistex Training and practical lessons, SAP Training Videos by our experts and improve your technical skills.
SAP VISTEX ONLINE TRAINING
SAP VISTEX TRAINING VIDEOS
SAP Vistex Training process
All the training sessions will be provided by LIVE Online Meeting using WebEx or GoToMeeting, with one-on-one trainer student Interaction in real time.
Our Trainers are expert in implementation projects and support projects. In the training real time scenarios will be covered which helps the job seeker to handle the projects easily.
Also, we provide SAP Vistex Training pre-recorded High quality real time training Videos.
Who should join?
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project Managers
- Project team members
SAP Vistex TRAINING Course Content
Introduction to SAP Vistex
Introduction & Overview
- Very Basic Idea or knowledge on Materials Management & Sales and Distribution
- SAP Vistex Course Content
- Technical overview and architecture of Vistex Solution
- Business process overview
- Overview Vistex IP Pricing & Resources
- Pricing Management with the condition record master data
- Natural rebates & mixed conditions (product bundling, % price discount)
- Condition record statistics
- Resource Management with the customer master data, vendor master data and material master data
- Mass changes of data maintenance
Core Modules of Vistex
- Sales Incentives
- Sales Rebates (Customer Rebates or CR)
- Purchasing Rebates (PR)
- Charge Backs (CB)
- Bill Backs (BB)
- Composite Plans