SAP BO/ BOBI/BOBJ
( 8 ) | 400 Enrolled
SAP Business Objects BI also known as BO or BOBJ (SAP BO/ BOBI/BOBJ) is a suite of applications that allow business users to view, sort and analyze Business Intelligence data. The suite includes the following key applications.
In this SAP BO/ BOBI/BOBJ training you will learn with hands on practice, live training and certification help from our global sap expert trainers. Online sap trainers provides you course materials, tutorial, Free demo, Training videos, sample SAP Interview questions, e-books including tips and tricks.
Get the best SAP BO/ BOBI/BOBJ Training and practical lessons, SAP Training Videos by our experts and improve your technical skills.
SAP BO / BOBI/BOBJ ONLINE TRAINING
SAP BO / BOBI/BOBJ TRAINING VIDEOS
SAP BO/ BOBI/BOBJ Training process
All the training sessions will be provided by LIVE Online Meeting using WebEx or GoToMeeting, with one-on-one trainer student Interaction in real time.
Also, we provide SAP BO/ BOBI/BOBJ pre-recorded High quality real time SAP training Videos.
Our Trainers are expert in implementation projects and support projects. In the training real time scenarios will be covered which helps the job seeker to handle the projects easily.
Who should join?
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project Managers
- Project team members
SAP BO / BOBI/BOBJ Training Course Content
SAP Business Objects BI Client Tools
- Crystal Reports
- Web intelligence
- Webi-Rich Client
- Query as Web service
- Live Office
- Business View Manager
- Dashboard Builder
- CMC Other BI Client Tools
Basics of SAPBO
- Understanding BO Stand alone & SAPBI BO Integrated architecture Understanding common terminology between SAPBI & BO BI Roadmap of SAPBO Integrated Products Understand the complete set of options now available to SAP customers
- Supported & Unsupported SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Elements Creating Your First Crystal Report with SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Creating Your First Crystal Report with SAP ERP
SAP Business Objects Web intelligence and SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse
- Data Connectivity Overview Supported & Unsupported SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Elements Creating Your First SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence OLAP Universe Change Management
Query as a Web Service
- Data Connectivity Overview Creating Your First Query as Web service
SAP Business Objects Live Office
- Data Connectivity Overview
- SAP Business Objects Live Office Combined with Crystal Reports
- SAP Business Objects Live Office Combined with SAP
- Business Objects Web Intelligence and Universes
- Data Connectivity Overview Xcelsius Combined with SAP Business Objects Live Office Xcelsius Combined with Query as a Web service
SAP Business Objects Widgets
- Using BI Widgets Explorer to view content Using BI Widgets with Xcelsius documents Selecting and Opening a Web Intelligence Report as Widget
SAP Business Objects Dashboard builder
- Understanding Dashboard Manager Setting up Dashboard
- Manager Creating a Personal Dashboard & Corporate Dashboard
- Over View on what is SAP BI and major components of SAP BI
- How to create Objects like: Info objects, ODS, CUBES
- How to load data into Cubes and ODS
- How to create Queries using BEX Tool