SAS BI TRAINING
( 2 ) | 340 Enrolled
SAS Business Intelligence (BI) is a suite of applications that allows you to prepare and display data.
In this SAS BI (BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE) training you will learn with hands on practice, live training and certification help from our global SAS expert trainers. Online sap trainers provides you course materials, tutorial, Free demo, Training videos, sample SAS Interview questions, e-books including tips and tricks.
Get the best SAS BI (BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE) Training and practical lessons, SAS Training Videos by our experts and improve your technical skills.
SAS BI ONLINE TRAINING
SAS BI TRAINING VIDEOS
SAS BI Training process
All the training sessions will be provided by LIVE Online Meeting using WebEx or GoToMeeting, with one-on-one trainer student Interaction in real time.
Also, we provide SAS BI pre-recorded High quality real time SAS training Videos.
Our Trainers are expert in implementation projects and support projects. In the training real time scenarios will be covered which helps the job seeker to handle the projects easily.
Who should join?
- End users
- IT/Business analysts
- Project Managers
- Project team members
SAS BI TRAINING Course Content
Overview of the SAS BI
- Business User Reporting Applications
- Use the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office
- Use SAS Web Report Studio
- Use SAS Information Delivery Portal
- Advanced Reporting Techniques and Roles
- Modify an existing SAS Information Map
- Create a New SAS BI Dashboard Indicator
- Create data sources for reporting and analysis
- Interpret permissions
- File structures defined in metadata administrator
- Creating Information Maps
- Utilize different data sources
- Use filters and the prompting framework
- dynamically subset data
- Create prefilters to subset the information map data
- Use the SAS Information Maps LIBNAME engine
- Building a SAS BI Dashboard Application
- Build SAS BI Dashboard Components
- Build advanced SAS BI Dashboard Components
- Building Stored Processes
- Create a stored process from a SAS Enterprise Guide Project
- Create a stored process from a SAS Program
- Add prompts to a stored process
- Create a stored process to provide a dynamic data source
- Define the macro variables generated for each prompt type
- Utilizing Advanced Techniques with SAS Reports
- Build advanced reports with SAS Web Report Studio
- Create and use SAS report templates
- Link reports in SAS Web Report Studio
- Schedule and distributing SAS Reports
- Build SAS reports with SAS Enterprise Guide
- Create shared prompts
- Utilizing Multidimensional (OLAP) Data Sources
- Apply Online Analytical Processing concepts
- Build an OLAP cube with SAS OLAP Cube Studio
- Build an information map from a SAS OLAP Cube